Faculty Fellowship Awardees
Monday, December 19, 2016
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
December 19, 2017
Contact: Allyson Hall
The Appalachian College Association (ACA) is pleased to announce the awardees for the 2017-2018 Faculty Fellowship Program. Fellowships named in honor of Jean Ritchie, Wilma Dykeman Stokely and John B. Stephenson are awarded annually and provide from $3,000 to $30,000 for pre- or post- doctoral study.
For more information on this type of award, please review the Fellowships guidelines for future application dates.
· Berea College, Janice Pearce
· Berea College, Jon Saderholm
· Brevard College, James Reynolds
· Emory & Emory College, James Duchamp
· King University, Jason Caudill
· King University, Martin Dotterweich
· Lee University, Andrew Bledsoe
· Lincoln Memorial University, Charles Hubbard
· Mars Hill University, Jonna Kwiatkowski
· Maryville College, Karen Beale
· Maryville College, Kim Trevathan
· Tusculum College, Travis Williams
· University of Charleston, Melissa Farrish
· University of the South, Matthew Mitchell
· Warren Wilson College, Paul Bartels
· Warren Wilson College, Julie Caro
The Appalachian College Association is an organization of 36 independent liberal arts colleges that provides expanded and enhanced learning opportunities to faculty and students for the purpose of serving the educational and economic well-being of the people and communities of Central Appalachia. This educational consortium offers a wide variety of academic, research, scholarship, library and travel programs serving more than 54,000 students and 4,000 faculty in Kentucky, North Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia and West Virginia. The Appalachian College Association is an independent 501 (c)(3) incorporated organization.